Free Government Help To Pay Bills

$$$ To Pay Your Heating And Cooling Bills

You might be eligible for short-term assistance on your utility bill from the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP). Funded by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, LIHEAP serves low- income families by offering heating and cooling subsidies, energy crisis intervention to assist in weather-related and fuel supply shortages and household energy-related emergencies, such as utility shut-offs. The amount of money and eligibility for this program varies from state to state, so you need to contact your state LIHEAP coordinator to learn how to apply. To locate the office in your state, contact U.S. Administration for Children and Families, 370 L’Enfant Promenade, SW, Washington, DC 20447; 866-674-6327;

Get 141 Free Government Money Sources Instantly!

When you join our free newsletter, we’ll send you we’ll send you 141 Free government money opportunities instantly. Get freebies for your home, career, health, education and business. Everyone qualifies for something!

According to the Washington Post…

  • Barbara Sheperd, a librarian in Michigan City, Ind., says an article in a
    Matthew Lesko newsletter led her to a state program that gave her elderly mother
    a low-interest loan to put a new roof on her house.
  • And then there’s the Zufall family, who are dairy farmers in Lisbon, N.Y. Two
    years ago, they bought three of Matthew Lesko’s books and a DVD called " Free
    Money for Everybody." From the DVD, they learned of a local government program
    that gave them $12,000 to help pay for a gravel walkway for their cows.
  • Join Today!