Get The Best Free Grant for a Better Job, Career, Pay Bills and More!
Hi Free Money Seeker!
Matthew Lesko here and I have 22 great resources for you! The economy has really been in a slump. Are you one of those who have lost a job? Or do you want to find and keep a better one? Thinking of starting that business? Well, here’s the answer for you.
BEST FREE GRANTS & GOVERNMENT MONEY PROGRAMS
Plug the search phrase “get a job” into Google and you know how many websites there are? Two billion! You read that right … BILLION! You’d have to employ full-time staff just to sort through the first couple hundred thousand sites. Type in Government Grant and millions of pages mention them. Who wants to sort through that? The government has been busy creating all sorts of free programs for job training, business, personal and education – over 950 of them so far – and there are over a 1,000 programs that pay your living expenses and bills. Why haven’t you heard about these programs? Because the government does nothing … that’s a big fat goose egg … to let you know about them.
YOU NEED TO ASK THE RIGHT QUESTIONS FOR FREE MONEY
Have you ever heard the saying, “I don’t have all the answers, but I think I’m asking the right questions”? That’s exactly what you’ll get with this ground breaking internet service. Here’s a small sample of the kinds of questions that will get you answers:
How can I get $8,000 to train for a new job under the Economic Dislocation and Worker Adjustment Assistance Act?
Where are all of the programs in my state?
- Can I get $25,000 in living expenses to get my nursing degree?
How do I search for and get my dream job through a free resource offered by the Department of Labor?
I want to become a freelancer, work from home, and earn $100,000 a year. Could you show me how to do that?
I have bills, are there programs that can help?
- And much, much more.
Here’s one of the best pieces of info I can give you today: 75% — that’s three quarters — of all government programs have no income requirements and aren’t called grants. What does that mean for you? How much you make doesn’t matter when applying for these programs!
Here’s 22 Government Programs you can use today for bills!
- Denied Benefits?
- Need A Class Or Two To Finish Your Degree?
- Start A Business While On Unemployment
- 198 Free Money Opportunities
- Your Local Community Action Agency
- Need Some English Classes?
- Free Money For Food
- Free Resume Writing, On-Line Job Search Training and Free Computers
- Families Receive Cash, Child Care, Transportation, Health Care & Job Training
- Travel Money, Childcare, And More To Help You Train
- What To Do About Healthcare?
- $$$ To Pay Your Heating And Cooling Bills
- Free Credit Repair
- Have Someone Come To Your Office Or Plant
- Free Discount On Phone Service
- Even The Rich Can Get Unemployment
- Worried About Your Housing Situation?
- $1,900 Worth Of Free Prescription Drugs
- Uncle Sams Help For Those Looking For Work
- Government Benefits
- $7,900 To Train For A New Job
- Free Help if You Lose Your Job Because of Increased Imports
Get your hands on the free government funds by checking out the money club today!
See you on the inside!
The Free Grant Money Guy
PS: Don’t worry that you’ll have to spend hours and hours creating grant applications! Heck, 80% of the free government money available isn’t even called a grant. Fill in the blanks on 3 or 4 pages and you’re good to go. We’ll even help you find and fill out the application as a member of the Money Club.